Terms and Conditions
1) We are being a service provider only.
2) Once received any payment, refund by cash / cheque will not be made under any circumstances. The customer however can consult within one month provided it is necessary. In such case invoice number must be produced for the above mentioned purpose. However, the value of consultancy or Puja expenses and any other incidental changes incurred in respect of any services as per customer’s order cannot be adjusted in case of further proceedings.
3) We are not responsible for any damage of prasad / Puja blessings / horoscope due to delaying delivery or mishandling on transportation.
4) All deliveries / services will be made strictly against payment by cash / credit card / debit card.
5) In case of payment made by cheque – service, horoscope or Puja will be made only after realization of the cheque.
If PAYMENT made by DD/Multi-city Cheque/NEFT/RTGS, those must be issued in favour of JAYANTA BHATTACHARYYA, payble at Kolkata. Bank Detail: Central Bank of India, Belgachia, Kolkata, current account no: 3488519268. NEFT/ RTGS/ IFS CODE: CBIN0281459. MICR: 700016048 .Swift code:CBININBBCAL.
6) No credit will be allowed under any circumstances.
7) Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
8) Our website is for legitimate purposes and not for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including without limitations in violation of any intellectual property or privacy law.
9) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason. It is on our sole discretion.
10) We reserve the right to make any modification to the website, including terminating, changing, suspending or discontinuing any aspect of the website at any time, without notice.
11) Prices of our service are subject to change, without prior notice. Unless otherwise indicated, prices displayed on our website are quoted in INR.
12) We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantities offered on our website or limit the sales of our services to may person, household, geographic region or jurisdiction.
13) If we believe that you have made a false or fraudulent order, we will be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
14) We do not have guarantee of the accuracy of everything of our services as displayed on website; but we do have sincere efforts to ensure the services as accurately as possible.
15) Links from or to the websites outside our website are meant for convenience only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to our website, the content of those sites, the third parties named there in, or their products and service.
16) We reserve the right to terminate your ability to post on our website/blog and to remove and/or delete any content that we deem objectionable, without your consent to such removal and/or deletion and waive any claim against us for the removal and/or deletion of your content.
17) Please note that our website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct errors or inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at time, without any prior notice.
18) We reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions.
We don’t warrant that our website or its functioning or the content and the material of the services made available there by will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that our websites or the servers that make our websites available are free of viruses or other harmful components
The services requested by user shall be performed by the concerned representatives appointed as per the need and services requested, only after the payment of the applicable fee is made by the user. We don’t have any relationship with the representatives appointed, temples trusts or any of its agencies, who facilitates the completion of the services requested. We are not an authorized agent of any temple or any religious institutions, also not associated with any temple or any religious movement. We get no funding from any religious institutions and we are not promoting any particular religious stream or cult. None of the services offered through our website involves any kind of animal sacrifice. The services offered through our website do not involve any kind of animal sacrifice.
We are not agents or representatives of any temple / religious institution(s) and movement(s). Our prasad consists of non-perishable items only and we will not be responsible for any damage or loss arising, either directly or indirectly, due to consumption or use of such prasad in any way. No guarantee or warranty for the effectiveness or accuracy of the results that may be obtained or expected to be obtained from any service booked through website. All information contained and provided in this advertisement is for informational purposes.